www.routerlogin.net setup url is the default login address for your Netgear router.
What is the default IP address for Netgear wifi router?
There are two common IP addresses that can work for you but the best way is to check the IP address of your router using CMD
I can’t access www.routerlogin.net using my tablet.
If you are not able to access www.routerlogin.net , it could mean many things. You are not connected to your router or you need to reset the router.
NetGear router firmware upgrade failed.
If you are trying to upload the firmware manually to your Netgear router, then make sure you are using the correct model number of the router.
follow these steps to complete Netgear genie setup
Netgear WiFi routers are easy to use and very easy to setup.
- Make sure you have your router plugged into the wall and ready to go.
- Now connect an Ethernet cable to the router from the modem.
- now check if you have the internet light Green or it is blinking.
- Now you need to access the Netgear genie page on your router.
- Once you have the router admin page follow the steps to finish the setup.
NOTE: Never unplug your router when it is upgrading firmware or making changes.
How to setup Netgear router using a smartphone.
It is very easy to setup your netgear router using a smartphone –
- Connect your smartphone to your WiFi connection.
- Now you will get a prompt to sign in to your WIFI network.
- Type username – username and password – password.
- You will see the admin page and you will be good to go.
You can contact us for any suggestions.
Write us your feedback on how we can improve our information or if you need to add something.